Jaipur Development Authority (JDA) has been committed to working for the benefit of the citizens of Jaipur with planned implementation of development schemes and is consistently striving to take Jaipur at higher levels of progress.
Jaipur Development Authority (JDA) Contact Details :
|Commissioner of JDA: …………………..|
|Address: Jaipur Development Authority, Ram Kishor Vyas Bhawan, Indra Circle, Jawaharlal Nehru Marg, Jaipur – 302004 (Rajasthan)|
|Call Center No.: 1800 180 6696 (Toll Free)|
|Contact No.: +91 1412569696|
If you like this article then please like us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram so that you can get our updates in future ……… . and subscribe to our YouTube channel & mailing list ” freely “
JDA (Jaipur) Vision :
Jaipur is one of the most well-planned cities of its times and planned development has always been central to its ideology. Jaipur Development Authority was established by the Government of Rajasthan with a vision to combat and manoeuvre the growing requirements of a large city in wake of the increasing population and to help give Jaipur a planned look compatible and comparable to any metropolitan city of repute.
JDA has all the authorized powers to facilitate the development and progressive growth of the entire city and improve the structure of Jaipur. JDA work towards meeting important needs of the Jaipur and also work to understand the necessary needs of the city.
Must Read – Priyadarshini Nagar Jda New Scheme 2020
JDA (Jaipur) Major Undertakings :
According to the requisites, JDA has been working towards time-bound construction, creation and development of the western part of Jaipur based on major scientific and hi-tech strategies. Thus, Jaipur has been beautified intensively to augment the tourist attraction in the city and to raise the living standards to suit convenience of its citizens.
Must Read – Mohan Lal Sukhadia Nagar Jda New Scheme 2020
The major undertaking of Jaipur Development Authority JDA includes the following:
- Infrastructural development of Jaipur region by construction of flyovers, bridges, parking places.
- Development of commercial projects and residential schemes, etc.
- Development of basic amenities like community centers, parks, ring roads.
- Development and rehabilitation of kacchi bastis etc.
- Preparation and implementation of master plan.
- Preparation and implementation of guidelines for colonization.
- Environmental development by planning and implementing roadside plantations and by developing eco-friendly schemes.
- Development of rural area around Jaipur.
- Development of transport facilities like Mass Rapid
- Transport System (MRTS), Transport Nagar, and major sector roads.